Got Thunderbolt? Looking for an audio interface? Then check out Focusrite’s Clarett range of Thunderbolt audio interfaces. Better, faster and easier, they feature specially-designed high-performance, low noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a new low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance. Plus they include the unique analogue “Air” effect, emulating the sound of Focusrite’s classic transformer-based mic preamps.
Clarett 2Pre, 4Pre, 8Pre and 8PreX models include two, four and eight preamps respectively – there’s sure to be one that precisely matches your needs.
Focusrite Clarett Range at a Glance
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World class dynamic range: 118dB A/D and 119dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures extra low round trip latency
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8PreX designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O
Please visit our OS Compatibility Checker for more information on supported operating systems.
*Logic Pro X @ 96kHz, 32-sample buffer – click here for the full latency chart