This driver will only work with the USB 1.1 version of the Saffire 6 USB (units with a USB port labelled "USB" or "USB 1.1").
- Updated driver for use on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan)
- This driver requires OS X 10.11.2 or above. It will not work with earlier versions of OS X (including earlier releases of 10.11)
This is a Mac only release.
THIS VERSION OF THE DRIVER REQUIRES OS 10.9 or 10.10. If you are running an older version of OSX, please click HERE.
If you are using the USB 2.0 version of the Saffire 6, no driver is required. Simply plug and play.
If you are using the USB 1.1 version of the Saffire please download and install the driver below.
If you are unsure whether your unit is the USB 1.1 or 2.0 version please check the text below the USB port on the back of the device.
- Updated driver signing for use on Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite)
Focusrite USB 1.1 Driver – Win(1.10)
For Saffire 6 USB units with "USB" or "USB 1.1" printed under the USB connector on the back.
Focusrite USB 2.0 Driver – Win(2.5.1)
For Saffire 6 USB units with "USB 2.0" printed under the USB connector on the back.
- Fixes the cause of some blue screens when connecting to/disconnecting from USB 3.0 ports on certain systems
- Fixes a problem where some users were unable to open the ASIO driver in their DAW
- Windows 7
- Windows 8