Control RedNet 4 Mic Preamps Using MIDI
RedNet 4 adds eight of the latest remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. With two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides an effective range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision A-D conversion. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel. The benefit of remote control microphone pre-amp gain is that you can keep the mic pre close to the source (so the analogue cable run is minimal) while still setting gain stages from the control room.
Key Features And Performance:
- Eight high-quality Focusrite 'RedNet' mic preamps
- DC-coupled signal path for characteristically open and transparent sound
- Selectable line and DI inputs for input flexibility
- Remote-controllable Gain, Phantom Power and High-Pass Filter from Yamaha CL and QL Series Consoles.
- Dynamic range: 119dB
- THD+Noise: <0.001%
- Mic input Level up to +16dBu
- Max mic input gain: 63dB
- JetPLL™ jitter-reduction technology
What is RedNet?
RedNet is Focusrite’s flagship range of modular Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harnesses the power of Audinate’s tried and tested Dante digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application. Fundamentally RedNet is an extremely scalable, near zero latency audio distribution system that can be used to expand I/O channel count, interface digital components, and/or bridge between Pro Tools|HD or MADI and the Dante audio network.