16-channel AES3 I/O for Dante audio over IP networks
RedNet D16R AES is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface featuring 16 channels of AES/EBU connectivity to and from the Dante audio network. Perfect for bridging between digital consoles, power amplifiers or any other AES3-equipped audio equipment and any Dante network, RedNet D16R has SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) on each input pair allowing plug-and-play operation with any AES3 source. Word Clock I/O and DARS (Digital Audio Reference Signal) connections allow synchronisation with a wide range of external sources and hardware, while S/PDIF I/O allows the integration of equipment such as CD or solid state recorders/players. The D16R features a rugged, roadworthy exterior and high internal build quality, with Ethernet and power supply redundancy for maximum reliability. In addition, the unit offers a compact 1U rack-mount form factor.
- 16 Channel bi-directional RedNet AES3 Interface for Dante Networks
- Power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure, and locking etherCON network connectors.
- Sample rate conversion allows external equipment to run at any sample rate
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space
- Two 8-channel AES59 combined I/O DB25 connections, plus a pair of XLR3 connectors duplicating channels 1 & 2
- Rear panel XLR input connector either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input
- S/PDIF input and outputs provided on RCA connectors; ideal for connecting CD players or solid-state recorders
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation of the Dante network to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network
- Comprehensive remote control software with powerful graphic user interface